Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Foundling Lost! (Kimberly)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

Kimberly nods as he said that he was going to work ongoing to fetch them some food. She was excited to have some decent food and he looked like a male that would be able to work on getting them food. The sound of food and a great fire was something that sounded great. “I will not hurt her either. Dogs are loyal partners and friends.” She slowly pets the nose as the dog got closer to her.

She was almost exhausted and passed out by the time that he got back holding the rabbits he had caught. If she had not been so warm up and cozy up against the dog her mind might have caught onto the fact that he did not look at if had any weapons on him. If did not have any weapons, how did he catch the rabbits and kill them as easily as it seemed? Kimberly was slowly petting the fur as a way to keep her mind from dreams. She was the demon inside of her just had to make sure that no one else saw it come out when not wanted. Once she controlled the demon she go back into towns.

“I think that Rhiannon is a great name. It seems to really perfect your friend has good taste when coming to naming animals.” Kimberly looked over towards the horse as frowns knowing had pushed the old boy to his limits some days. He had been retired from her father’s shop because was too old to work or do anything. Here the witch was only resting enough every night to get some sleep for herself. She had made sure that some days they both just walked so that the old boy got some rest from having to carry her. They did not stay long though if stayed in places the demon could catch up to them. She protected the one thing of her past left that she could.

“It not a journey more as trying to get away. There is no one else that would have wanted to come with me.” She smiled at the horse that had yet to run away from her even though if in those shoes would have. “The horse is all I have. Stuff tends to happen when I am around though not sure how or why. There were a few mishaps back home. Then you heard about the Thatcher’s. Accidently broke all their dishes when trying to help them pick up since were such gracious hosts. Plus I tend to get hurt if stay in one place too long.” She rubbed her wrist when got cold it seem to hurt since doubt it healed back correctly. “If you have wonderful friends why are they not here also. I mean it strange to see someone wandering the forest alone.”

Messages In This Thread
Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Godric Gryffindor - 12-29-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Founding Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-29-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 12:37 AM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 08:11 AM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 01:20 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Foundling Lost! (Kimberly) - by Kimberly - 12-30-2021, 10:11 PM