Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Astrid was oblivious to the concern circling around Gwens mind about her talents as a healer but had she it wouldn't have worried her. She was used to doubts and uncertainties about her skills as a healer most of the time based around her background and when given the chance she often turned those particular opinions around with her work. She would have done her best to convince Gwen she wouldn't need to be concerned but if she was hopefully once she gave her salve and tea a try that concern would fade away.

"No problem, I can have clear and detailed instructions written for you and the house elf when you get the chance to stop by. I'm not sure how busy I will be today if at all so I should be in the infirmary just about all day, whenever you have a free moment to come by I will have it all ready to go for you" she replied. "I would recommend starting it as soon as you can yes but if your more comfortable wanting to be nearby on the first use you could wait until this evening when its her bed time rather than her nap time. However you feel comfortable about getting started on it, your comfort on the matter is just as important as hers." 

Astrid offered a friendly smile before they both turned back to their respective breakfast. She was more or less finished, a small debate playing in her mind whether or not she should have a little more or just call it good and wait for the midday meal instead. She could also make a stop at the kitchens later if she was really in need of a snack before than, it was doubtful she would see many if any patients at all today so outside preparing the salve and tea pouches all she had was a little light cleaning and organizing to do today. A bit of a boring day but eventually things would pick up not that that was a good thing, injuries weren't something to joke about or wish for but it was what would keep her busy instead of sitting around twiddling her thumbs with nothing to do. 

She double checked her tea in her cup was gone then politely collected the dirty silverware onto her plate before gently nudging it forward. Astrid watched as a moment later her dirty dishes vanished from sight with a small pop, smiling in mild amazement as she had last night when she had witnessed it. A brilliant little feature that no doubt was a good idea and a big help to the founders as well as the house elves. "Well, I suppose I should get on my way and get started on the days tasks just in case any surprises decide to rise up. You have yourself a good morning Lady Moore and I will see you later. If by chance you get busy and can't stop by you can send me a message and I will do my best to come to you instead" Astrid said. She calmly pushed her chair back a little and stood up, taking a second to brush out the front of her dress. She gave Gwen a small friendly smile then turned and began heading for the doors towards the main corridor.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open) - by Astrid Gudrun - 07-15-2022, 08:21 PM