Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
"Nay," he said with a falter in his smile and a shake of his head. "I 'ave nay 'ad the opportunity. I was thin'in' 'owe'er tha' 'e could see te the groun's o' another quiet duty instead o' teachin'. There be plenty o' thin's 'e can o'ersee tha' will ta'e pressure off o' ye an' the others."

Truth be told, Merrick was worried about Maximus. Ever since the battle of Dublin, the man had been vastly different. While he had always been the more reserved of the two, he was ever more so now to almost a scary point. He hardly spoke and picked at his food. If anything, Lady Hufflepuff's cooking would do him a world of good.

"I know I shoul' nay 'ave acted withou' ye permission firs' but, I be worried Godric," he said. "When all ye 'ave known be figh'in' an' ye lose yer closest ally, it does thin's te ye. I d'nay wan' te lose me brother." Merrick sighed and swept a hand through his messy hair, the worry clearly written all over his face. He was a caring individual, probably more sensitive than a knight should be but he was very dedicated to his family.

Messages In This Thread
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-13-2022, 07:19 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM