Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning of Term Staff Meeting
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
When Rowena didn't say anything, Godric looked to her, concerned about her well-being. Cocking his head slightly, it looked like there was a slightly pained look on her face but then, he would only notice because he watched her so often. And he had seen the look on many faces before hers. Yet to call attention to it would only worsen any wound to her pride. If it was truly bad, she would hopefully seek out Healer Gudrun for aid. It was what the young woman was there for, after all.

"I have nothing further. I believe I'm headed off to the trading post. I wanted to speak with Alaric down at the tavern about the overflow of traffic through the place - have him make sure that the main roads are clear so that there are no accidents marring our first day. Thus, I bid you all good night." He stood, bowed to both ladies and clapped his hand against his thigh. Rhiannon was up on her feet and ready to follow her master off into the night. Just before departing, he grabbed one last pie for the road. Hopefully that would help with the hangover he would likely feel tomorrow after testing Alaric's latest experiments with his distillery.

Of course, in his haste, he'd forgotten his scrolls and just before the door shut behind him, he was heading back in collect him. "You know, I suspect you all are correct. I really would forget my head if it weren't attached." He laughed heartily, sticking the rolled up parchment into his pocket and then headed back out the door, waving farewell as he went.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by Godric Gryffindor - 01-03-2022, 11:02 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM
RE: Beginning of Term Staff Meeting - by xdragon - 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM