Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open)
Professor

73 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Gwen nodded as the healer explained where her knowledge came from, again not wanting to criticize Lady Hufflepuff but simply feeling that the lighter breakfast was a better option. And after the feast last night (what a meal!), it made sense for many to choose the lesser options. Plus, to be honest, parritch was mostly a commoner food. Likely many of the higher class students sitting down to it would be a little insulted by the common fare.

However, she was fairly sure after a few weeks of it being present and one of their often morning meals, they would adjust. Or they would go without breaking their fast. Pride could be a powerful thing.

When Astrid asked about her having a rough night, Gwen nodded in agreement. "While I would love to take a sleeping draught - it would be unfair to my daughter. The last few days, she's been rather fussy - sometimes stretching long into the night and - like last night - the whole night through. I'm not sure if there's something wrong with her or her schedule being offset has thrown her into a tizzy. It's really hard to say when they're only a year and unable to talk much," she said sadly, feeling like a bad mother for not only failing to soothe her child but also now complaining about it. So many women lost their children that she should be grateful to have Lora at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open) - by Gwen Moore - 07-06-2022, 02:33 PM