Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

46 Posts
4 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
After securing a couple of vials of the hangover draught from Nurse Gudrun, Rowena picked up her skirts and hurried back through the winding corridors until she found herself on the way to Helga's quarters. Up ahead she spotted the pair shuffling along toward the familiar painting thus she hurried along until she was but a few steps from them, quiet as a church mouse. She dropped her skirts back in place, quickly smoothing them as though she hadn't been in quite a harried pace, and stepped up on Helga's other side, retaking her arm.

"Ah, I see you have found your way just as I knew you would," she said with mock cheerfulness. She was more concerned about Helga's condition than she was letting on, not having seen her this shknockered in quite some time. "I got what I sought out, so we'll be feeling absolutely wonderful tomorrow without a worry my dearest friends. Can I interest you in one Godric?"

Rowena held up a vial between her fingers for the knight to take if he so wished to. She doubted he would as he was somewhat a glutton for punishment when it came to imbibing alcohol. If she wasn't mistaken he'd likely find his way down to the tavern in the trading post to knock back a few more cups. Well, at least she could say she tried.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 09-26-2022, 05:33 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM