Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
"Hmmm" Helga muttered as she turned to the painting Godric hinted at. She stepped a little closer, studying it for all of two seconds before she became distracted by the tiny dancing fairies in the clearing and muffled a chuckle behind a smile. "Nope, not this one though it would have been a nice second choice." She turned to look at him, giving her head a very small shake no and then began trying to continue walking down the corridor a bit further. 

She paused as they reached a four way split in the corridor, turning to glance down each of the three paths ahead of them. She was sure her room was somewhere nearby, close to both the kitchens as well as the Hufflepuff dorm in case she needed to rush to either location but with also some distance that she wouldn't feel the urge to be in either place once things got going. An idea from her bestie to help prevent what had unfortunately happened anyway. Still, if she could just get her mind a bit more out of the fog she could better find it better. Maybe with some luck Rowena would already be waiting at the painting and they wouldn't have to find it after all.

"I think if we passed the corridor to the kitchens we've gone to far but if we haven't then it should be somewhere close" Helga said as she looked down the sorter corridor to their right. There was just one painting down this way followed by a statue at the end. She moved closer to it, whether it was on her own or if Godric was still helping her along. The painting was of a landscape, a bright green grassy hilltop covered most of it in the front as well as several rolling hills in the background and just visible to one side with a peak at the rocky coast. The more she looked at it the more it seemed to come to life, the grass blades moved gently as a breeze blew across the ground and she could almost hear the faint cries of the gulls just beyond the hills as they searched for fish in the waves. 

Gently she reached out a hand, her fingers grazing along the grassy hill as if she was running them through the blades. A melancholy look filled her eyes despite the warm smile forming on her lips. "I knew I would find it tired or not, I'd never forget such an important and familiar sight even if it was only one of three pieces I brought to help decorate the school" Helga said quietly. "I probably wouldn't have brought this one though to be honest. It brings back too much both to my mind and my heart but my children insisted on my taking it when I left them with my sister. I guess it was there hope it would be good for me to have it close by."

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 09-19-2022, 07:02 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM