Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga couldn't help but laugh again, a small mild shake of her head following right after it. Leave it to Godric to give them the physical example of the odd but rather cleaver motto for the school. Given the chance she was sure he would volunteer to test things out himself should they come up with any more to add to the motto.

She had somewhat dropped back into her own mind as they walked along the corridor, her thoughts though fuzzy and unclear made it a challenge to focus much on anything. At least until she heard Godric beside her mention a door of some kind. Her door maybe. 

"Are we on the first floor already?" Helga replied after pushing herself mentally out from her own drunken and tired mind. Granted she didn't think she was that drunk and chalked most of her current state to her over exhaustion. She glanced around the corridor for a moment, struggling a bit to find anything recognizable. "Wait, was my room on the first floor? You know, I may have forgotten that myself. I haven't slept in my room in a few days with so much needing to get done after all. I was sure it was close to the kitchens or was that another room? I don't think it was a normal door either, I remember deciding on something a bit more fun than just a normal door on the outside but also not something related to food cause I knew you would just tease me for going for something predictable."

Helga took a long slow look around the corridor, willing and pleading with anything in her mind currently not drunk to find the information in her mind. Granted she could make due with an empty dorm in her house just for the night, so long as she could get up before any of the students in her house to avoid letting them see her not at her best.

"I think it was a painting, one of the landscapes not a portrait and it had green hills maybe or was it a grand field? Maybe an ocean cliffside?" She said out loud as her thoughts grasped at information they could find. "It was definitely a beautiful Scottish view I would recognize in a heartbeat, tired or awake."

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 09-13-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM