Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Godric smiled, her observation about Salazar ringing mostly true. His best friend was rather stiff and stoic, the heaviness of his position both at home and, now, here at school a heavy mantle to bear at the best of times. It was rather the contrast to the (usually) much happier, light-hearted Godric; so much so that many people wondered how they could possibly be as close as they were.

"Oh my friend," he said softly, his arm tightening around her slightly in a sideways hug in order to reassure her. "He can laugh as much as I do at times, though it takes a great effort to get him there. He just feels, that as the eldest, he must be like this. He fears failure so much that he believes only if he plays the responsible, mature adult will he succeed at his part of our endeavor. It weighs as heavily on him as it does on you to see people well cared for - full, happy, and healthy.

"But, the stories I could tell you...there were many times over the last few years where I've gotten him to laugh and enjoy himself. Remember that time I found the dragon a bit north from here and I was lucky enough to escape losing only my eyebrows? He found that most amusing. Seems a bit cold-hearted, maybe, but I was laughing as well I assure you. The adventures we've had which I hesitate to mention in front of a proper lady but there have been many lighthearted moments. Just not many as of late." There was sincere regret in his voice on the matter but what could he do other than what he had been: play the fool to see if he could revert his friend to the immature young man Salazar had once been.

"Do not worry for Salazar. Young people can be so ridiculous sometimes. Maybe some youth will do him some good in the end."

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Godric Gryffindor - 09-09-2022, 12:05 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM