Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga took all that she could to focus on what Rowena was saying as she patted her hand. Her kids were at her sisters? Didn't she just see them earlier today or was it yesterday? Surely it had been some time this week she had seen them. No, no her bestie was right she realized suddenly. They weren't here but with her sister not far away and no doubt comfortable and safe as she hoped they would be. Yet it made missing them that much stronger as it dawned on her in her drunken state. They were all she had left of her husband, not just her pride and joy but also her cure when the heartache and loneliness began to rise in her heart. She missed him something terrible and as hard as it had been to give in and admit he was gone the more it hurt that wound in her heart that she and their children wouldn't see him again.

It was only a moment, long enough for her thoughts to drift into the subject before the sanity was replaced by the drunkenness' again and she chuckled a bit realizing her goof up. "Thats right. They are with my sister. It was either that or I was going to shrink them small enough to fit into the pocket of my apron but my sister didn't like that idea because I wouldn't find them once they were in my pockets with all the other stuff I keep in them. I guess she had a point and they are safe and happy with her for now" Helga said with a small light grin. While she didn't let it show on her face she was in favor of letting the subject matter drop before she succumbed to her emotions and instead of being a somewhat happy drunk to being a sobbing wreak of a drunk, a look she didn't want to worry her friends over what was causing it.

Helga did what she could to keep herself steady on her feet but she would have to owe a lot of that to Rowena and Godric holding her upright most if not the entire time as they navigated around the corridors. It was almost like the old days when the four of them got together before they had all the weight of stress on their shoulders with the school nearly complete. She smiled as Rowena kissed her cheek, coming to her senses enough to brace herself with some of her remaining strength when her best friend let go and headed away down a separate corridor. Helga thought she had said something about seeing them in a little while but before she could attempt to try and ponder the thought she heard Godric beside her speak followed by adjusting his hold on her. Ever the gentleman and good friend as they continued to walk and she leaned just a bit more on him and his offered help.

"Has Salazar ever let loose and just had some fun?" She asked after a few minutes of silence as they walked. Helga turned slightly to look at Godric beside her. "He is always so stiff, polished, and formal. I wonder if he ever lets go of that shield and seriousness to have a bit of fun and laughter. I mean more than just the teasing he does or the polite but still stiff chuckle once in a while. Just once I wouldn't mind seeing him just break out in a good honest laugh, the kind you can tell comes from the heart as well as the stomach. Would be kind of fun and amusing to see a care free Salazar don't you think? Would for sure maybe startle Rowena a bit since the two of them are the more mature of the four of us or so they assume. Whats the fun of maturity if your serious all the time, you still have to have some fun whether your a child or an adult."

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 09-07-2022, 06:51 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM