Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga thought she heard Godric say something beside her but it was muffled but that all fell from her mind as her cup seemed to magically fill itself with just enough wine to properly toast the evening. She gave it little concern as she brought the cup closer to her mouth and drank it down in one gulp. It still tasted cold and a touch sweet, just as she liked her second goblet of the night to be or was this her seventh? Ah no matter surely she still had to be within her own limits and would be fine.

She reached out, nearly sliding out from her chair to set her goblet back down on the table once their toast seemed finished. Helga hadn't realized how heavy her limbs had begun to feel all of a sudden but thankfully Rowena appeared beside her through the fog surrounding most of her vision and seemed to catch her before she leaned too much farther forward. Her bestie took hold of one of her arms and a moment later Godric used the same ability to appear on her other side to take her arm there. She muffled a small chuckle as her friends helped her up on her feet. "You both suddenly appeared like magic at my side and my mind thought that was funny cause we can use magic so of course you could do something like move faster than the blink of an eye. Silly me" Helga joked with a smile as the three of them left the room.

The trek along the corridor was quiet, Helga for the most part was trying to rework her mind to functioning at least better and out of the tired fog trying to settle in her head. It wasn't until she was finally able to realize they were walking along the corridor did she seemed to grasp at some reality as she came to a stop. "W-wait I can't go to bed just yet!" she said glancing between the two with a hint of distress in her drunken state. "I still have to go say goodnight to Elain and Rhodri! They are waiting for me to tuck them in and kiss them goodnight." Helga turned to look around the corridor, searching for the one that would take her to her children's bedroom. It didn't occur to her mind at the moment that her children were not there and wouldn't be there no matter how much she searched. They were with her sister a few dozen or so miles away where they had been safe and sound for the last few months while she had been here during the final preparations of the school.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 08-21-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM