Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga wasn't really concerned that most of the time her solution to most problems was with something to do with food. She couldn't help it knowing that good food in the stomach made it hard to feel the negative effects of anger and sadness. It had been her outlet to finding herself after all, make something of herself to stand out from her siblings and family as more than just a good healer. Her charm work both with and without food was one of the strongest while her strong but warm heart had brought her to help others in different ways then with a potion or spell. It was just part of who she was as was not liking to see her friends unhappy whether or not she was a few drinks in and a few days short of sleep.

She was trying to grasp at what they had been discussing when Salazar had made his departure. Something about a book and where they could start getting future students right? Helga was finding it a little difficult to grasp at it, there was a fog forming in her mind again along with a small flood of what she could to cheer Salazar up. Godric was right in that maybe it was better to let their friend blow off some steam and he would be fine in the morning but it didn't stop her usual reaction to jump start even if she was in no position to act upon any of her ideas tonight. Nope tonight she was as useful as a paperweight but maybe that's what she needed to finally catch up on some sleep.

Helga looked at Rowena a little confused and concerned when she mentioned getting an elixir for her to be better tomorrow. Why was she going to need an elixir to feel better? And the way her best friend was rubbing her hand hinted something in the clouded part of her mind she was consoling her but why she hadn't a clue. She glanced at Godric then back at her bestie. "I don't know that we need to bother nurse Gudrun with making an elixir, I didn't hit the floor that hard. After so many days nonstop of working every time I sit I try to get up slowly so my tired legs don't give out on me but that time I was more focused on Salazar and stood up too fast. I'm alright, made of tougher stuff than I look" Helga said. She wasn't aware of how many goblets she had enjoyed during their meeting, the grip on her control gone at some point in the midst of one of the topics they had been discussing. Maybe it had been 5 not including the drinks at dinner or was it 6? It couldn't have been more than that though surely? Maybe?

Leaning forward slowly as the room shifted a little when she moved, Helga reached for her goblet with the hand not under her best friends consoling pats and brought it closer. It was empty but that didn't help with the puzzle of how much she had to drink. It couldn't have been much to make her feel drunk, she was just tired that's all. All that missing sleep just finally catching up to her so maybe it was better if they called things done for the night. 

"To a good first day of our school and many more good days to come for us and the students coming to learn from us" She said with a small warm smile and gently raising her goblet up to a soft toast, her arm slightly swaying a little in the air. Though her goblet was empty and one important member already gone she still wanted them to finish the night on a good note.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 08-07-2022, 08:10 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM