Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
While Salazar was willing to back him up, it seemed that the girls were against the game idea. Damn. He'd hoped it would help. Competition always did. Maybe tonight, after they adjourned, he'd head outside and get some exercise before bed. It would help shut his mind down. He had to break his fast with the whole school but he didn't have an actual class until the second part of the morning so a short nap wasn't out of the question. And it was just an intro class; not much to prepare for it.

At Helga's suggestion, Godric got up and traded the wineskins out. Sure enough, when he tapped it with his wand, it disappeared and left a full one in it's place. "Those house elfs of yours are to be commended, Helga." He grinned, filling his goblet near to the brim before moving around to fill up those who wanted more.

Returning to his seat with a little more food, he sank into chair, slouching a little. "I suppose you're right. Celebration is good, though maybe Charades are a bit much. Though I was thinking about that..." He realized, considering the subject. "It will be interesting to see the drive in our students. If they're supposed to be students that emulate our individual values, I believe it will be fascinating getting to know them - see what traits we actually do share with them. A societal experiment if you will." He knew that might intrigue Salazar and Rowena.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Godric Gryffindor - 06-20-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM