Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga debate on whether or not to refill her goblet was decided with a yes within a few moments it had formed in her mind and without realizing it she poured the remainder from the wine sack into her cup. She felt someone give her hand a pat and glanced over at her best friend who had noticed her drop in mood and was subtly trying to console her. She felt bad for making her friend worry about her, she was usually so good about refocusing attention off herself to not worry her friends and bring the mood back to its upbeat and positive light, though she had no idea it wasn't working as well as she assumed it did. 

She moved it up to take a drink when something poked at the inside of her mind. The usual strong voice there that directed and guided when it took note of someone needing a boost to their mood. More often it was when the mood around the four of them was dropping low and just past the growing fog in her mind she remembered they were also supposed to be celebrating the opening of the school. All the hard work and dedication they had each fueled in was now at work doing what they had set out for it to do or would be soon, it had only been the first day. 

Helga was reminded of that even louder as Godric suggested perhaps they play a game and if anyone wanted more wine. She moved her head around to look at her best friend as she replied her disapproval of a game, figuring it more logical they go to bed. What surprised her a bit was when Salazar seemed to agree with Godric rather than Rowena. She blinked, trying to get her slightly drunken mind to focus on what was going on when she realized all three now looked at her for the final vote on the idea. A small quiet voice in her mind was telling her that Rowena probably had the right idea, especially since she couldn't remember the last night she had a decent amount of sleep if any at all. Then again, if she tried to go to bed now something in her mind would wake her up at one point and end whatever sleep she was attempting to get so maybe if she tired herself out with a game and a good time she could sleep peacefully through the night. 

She glanced down at her goblet in her hand and realized it was empty again. When had she finished that off? Well it was only her third cup right? or was it forth? Helga couldn't quite remember and for a rare time she didn't really care, it was helping brush away the downcast mood sitting in her chest. Besides maybe it would knock her out for the night for a good deep sleep. 

Helga gave a small shrug then leaned forward to set her empty goblet onto the table. "I'm afraid if your looking for more wine, the wine skin is empty but if you give it three taps with your wand it will be sent back to the kitchen and a new one will arrive in its place. Its a nifty little trick the house elves can do, want to do in place of me using a spell or two in fact" Helga said, her tone a little more cheerful sounding again and there was even a small smile on her lips as the wine further worked its magic on her. "As for charades, well, I'm not all that sure I have the energy for it nor do I think I could stand seeing you trying to act out your charade of a niffler trying to steal a galleon hidden in my great aunts magical wig again but I do want us to do something to celebrate tonight somehow! Once official business is done that is. Its the first day of our magical school and the completion of all the hard work we have done to get prepared. Yes, we still have work to do tomorrow onward but its for the students of our school and we shall do it together as the mighty team we are. I'd say after all our hard work we should at least celebrate a little bit tonight, I know I will sleep a little better going to bed in a good mood." She glanced at her best friend and gave her a thankful smile and hoping Rowena wasn't upset with her not siding with her best friend on the matter. It was simply the last little bit of her working mind telling her she would get a better nights sleep tonight going to bed in a cheerful, possibly drunk mood than as they were just a few minutes ago.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 06-16-2022, 07:59 AM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM