Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

35 Posts
4 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Salazar would agree that it was a bit early to just offer this man a job, sight unseen. They would need to get to know him a little, observe him a bit to make sure he was stable once they knew what condition he was in. While keeping him outside would, yes, be the best thing because it was the farthest thing from the children as possible, it was still something he was uncertain about.

And the fact that the man was already on his way, that someone else had apparently extended an invitation to just tour their school without their permission rankled him.

If that wasn't enough, then Rowena announced that she'd hired someone on to tend to the library that none of the rest of them had met nor even knew about until this moment when it was too late. Did she not see the hypocrisy in what she was saying and doing? This made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

"From here on out, I would like to extend that there be no more random people invited into our home without all of our consent." He insisted, taking a drink with a now disgruntled look on his face. "This isn't a hospital nor a mission for lost souls. It is a school. Anyone who is not serving a real purpose or is fully vetted does not gain access.

"Yes Ro, I know that the library is under your purview for the most part. However, had I gone out and just hired someone to tend the forest or an assistant for my laboratory without anyone else' input, I doubt it would have put you in a good mood. So please, no more surprise hires or drop-ins! Is that really too much to ask?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Salazar Slytherin - 05-27-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM