Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

46 Posts
4 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
Rowena pursed her lips in a look of displeasure as she mulled over what her founding partners were saying. While she could agree with Salazar that gaining another student from a well-respected pureblood family would likely assist in their quest to fill the halls in the future, she had to think about more than just the quality of the blood they were bringing in. She wasn't opposed to the man touring the school but given how little they knew about his situation could they afford to hire him on? She still felt it was too risky.

Shaking her head slowly, her lips took a downturn which marred her face a bit. The frown went beyond her usual stern look and she just knew that wrinkles were likely forming on her forehead. But at the moment she couldn't hide her displeasure.

"I still say it's risky with so little to go on," she said as she leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms over her chest. "This could mean our reputation. What if he is too damaged and ends up hurting someone, especially one of our students? These young people have been entrusted to our care and I won't see that jeopardized by a man we know next to nothing about."

The raven-haired founder looked between Helga and Godric, thinking them to be too soft of heart in this instance. "I would exercise caution. No doubt he is likely already on his way, so we can't head him off before he arrives, but I certainly won't be rushing off to give him a job," she said sourly. The thought of that actually brought forth another reminder. "Oh, before I forget. There was a man that I sought out before opening the school to keep after the tomes in the library who should be arriving any day now. He's a rather well-traveled scholar by the name of Drexel O'Connell. He actually helped transcribe quite a few of the tomes donated to the school and since the library fell under my purview I jumped at the chance to bring him aboard."

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 05-24-2022, 04:15 AM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM