Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
"I know" Helga said with a sigh, her gaze looking down at the table and her shoulders slumped down a bit in reply to Rowena, her tone similar to the one she had developed whenever she was about to be lectured by her friends out of concern. She was still expecting to get politely chewed out by her best friend for what happened earlier. Unless Godric hadn't told her about her nearly collapsing to the floor that is. She glanced at him a moment as she took a drink from her goblet, trying to catch him looking guilty or anything. 

"I figured because it was my idea for the room I said I wanted to take charge of its design and since Sir Raine's ceiling enchantment was sort of last minute so too was the candle situation. I didn't think to consult about the costs since we haven't fully disclosed that for our own spaces we wanted to do for the school. Thats all I had in mind for this, that it was for the school and the students throughout the years, the cost was the last thing on my mind honestly" she continued to explain, then paused as she compiled her guilty admission that needed to be said. She overworked herself and they knew it as much as she did. It was getting those words to sound loud enough in her mind at the time to prevent herself from stepping over and well beyond her limit that seemed to be the trouble. "I would have probably had the whole thing done and the candle order taken care of without worrying any of you but after I had a very tiny small not worrisome at all lightheaded moment, Godric took the project over for me and thats why he went to you for help with levitating the candles in the dining hall." Helga had tried to throw in as much as she could to help divert the need to cause a fuss about her moment of lightheadedness, knowing full well what the cause had been and that they had all warned her to be careful about it. She looked at Rowena, giving her best friend the familiar look that said boldly she knew she was in trouble similar to that of a guilty wide and bright eyed two year old getting caught with promises to not do it again or at least try not to do it again. She was known for forgetting promises like not overworking herself or taking things easy. With the school open though, maybe she could find the will to ease up on her workload. After all the house elves had a good understanding of the kitchens now and all they needed from her was the daily meal menu which shouldn't be to difficult to do. It was just a matter of her will power being able to resist grabbing at it to help with. 

Hearing Salazar too point out decisions like the candle order should be done as a group rather than an individual one, Helga gave a nod followed by a sigh, setting down her goblet onto the table. "Alright, going forward. No purchases for the school or students without consulting the group for a combined pool to pay for it. Perhaps the same could be said for any major projects going forward as well, must be a group decision for those. Maybe we should try to do either a monthly or bi-monthly inventory check and set one of our scheduled meeting days to put together orders and whatnot for the school. Just so we are always on top of it as far as we are able to. Like we have already experienced, our location does sometimes cause some delivery delays when we have to order something outside the trading post" she said, her face more or less back to its usual state of smiling warmly with the added touch of the dark circles under her eyes. "So, with umm that little bit of news out of the way, whats the next point of business?"   

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 04-10-2022, 09:36 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM