Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

35 Posts
4 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
"Ah, I thought it seemed a little brighter in there," Salazar remarked, now that he thought on the matter. But the candelabras had been on the staff table so he hadn't really thought of it much other than that maybe Rowena had come up with some crafty little spell to enhance the candle light to a brighter degree. He had not even noticed any changes to the ceiling, to be honest. His attention had been on the students and their condition. That was his ultimate concern.

Yes, normally he took in detail with great interest, wanting to know everything around him, the people were what mattered at this time - as far as he was concerned.

Rowena seemed a bit put out about being cut out of the decision on the candles. Salazar nodded in agreement with her, setting his plate and goblet down on the floor (since he could safely do that with Rhiannon not in the room), took out a small ledger book that kept the tallies for their supplies and made the appropriate adjustments. While he wasn't the official record keeper (there wasn't one), he tended to keep track of everything possible.

"As long as it will be replaced within the quarter, I believe we won't run into any issues," he said after some calculations. Making certain everything was in order, he nodded and restored the book to his inner jacket pocket.

"And yes, I must agree with Rowena. This is our united venture and we all must be given equal opportunity to handle any crises that come up. Perhaps decisions must be made on the spur of the moment but at the next possible opportunity for us to discuss things, it is only right that you give us the chance to make it pencil out. I don't want us eventually comparing or boasting about who put more into what because that only leads to problems down the road." He said gently to Helga, trying not to look at Godric, who he knew was a little sensitive about this issue. "Let's just not make this habit, is all we ask.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Salazar Slytherin - 04-10-2022, 08:16 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM