Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga muffled something between a giggle and chuckle behind her lips and a polite hand raised over her lower face. "Well, we don't want it to be too realistic or attention grabbing. I don't imagine anyone would be able to look away and concentrate on eating their meals if that was the case. His focus had been to give the room more of view of the night sky to enjoy during meals.  Lets give it a little time and maybe if we feel like it could maybe use a cloud or two I'll talk to Sir Raine about it. Maybe the two of you could come up with something together if your both feeling like its missing or lacking something. Just know at some point I will be adding more candles to the ceiling, once we have more of the room full we will need more light after all" she said to her best friend after lowering her hand away from her face and down to her lap. She offered a warm but tired smile. "I made sure, well Godric and Sir Raine were going to make sure we ordered enough candles for that as well as replace what was used today so you shouldn't need to worry about the candle supply as we took care of it."

Helga decided to help herself to a couple shortbread squares, levitating two onto a plate and after adding just a drop or so of honey onto each brought it to her side of the table. Smiling she followed it up with a napkin, hovering one towards Godric as she noticed his plate of late night snacks. Just as she straightened up in her seat the door opened and the last of their group arrived. She looked up as Salazar stepped into the room, offering her friend a smile as he explained his delay. She glanced a moment at Godric, wondering if he was going to spring the surprise on the fourth member of their group on just who was here on time for a rare chance.

"No worries Salazar, give yourself a moment or two to relax. I know the feast wasn't too long ago but when I wasn't sure how long we would be meeting tonight I had some light snacks be made to pair with the wine. Something a little salty in the form of smoked sausage in puff pastry or a little sweet with a shortbread square and an assortment of preserves or honey to add if you desire so depending on your mood and shouldn't overwhelm a stomach be it full or in Godric's case, bottomless" Helga replied warmly. She knew they would all be trying to get to bed at a decent time tonight given the schedule tomorrow and in her case getting some needed sleep after so many days so far with little to none.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 04-06-2022, 06:47 AM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM