Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

46 Posts
4 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
Rowena looked up in surprise at Helga's words and then spied Godric looking rather pleased with himself as he loaded up on snacks. What had happened in the world that would cause the good sir knight to be the first to arrive at a meeting that would likely bore him to tears?

Sensing that she wouldn't get to finish what she was working on in favor of small talk, she quickly rolled the parchment into a tight scroll and tucked it into one of the hidden pockets in her dress, along with the quill. When asked about the ceiling, no doubt he meant the enchantment, she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth as she regarded him.

"If I had done it myself, I likely would have added hints of cloud here and there to really make it appear as the night sky," she said matter-of-factly. "It's a tad unrealistic that it would be clear every day. Though you and Helga were right about the distribution of candles to keep it from being completely dreary. Still, it was mildly impressive magic from one of the staff thus we must have made the right choice in hiring him."

To be honest, Rowena was a bit jealous she hadn't thought of something like it herself before Sir Merrick Raine accomplished it. She nodded a thank you to Godric as he handed her a goblet of wine and took a sip.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 04-05-2022, 04:05 AM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM