Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga wasn't sure if she was blushing in joy from the compliment or his random physical expression of his joy as he picked her up and swung her around then kissed her cheek sweetly. Not that it really mattered as she just was glad to see Godric was indeed in better spirits then earlier. She wasn't worried about him dropping her but the sudden action had her holding on to him with as much strength as she could muster until she felt her floor against the bottom of her feet again and let go of his arms when she was standing on her own again. She smiled as he looked at her for a moment then went back to illuminating the room one candle at a time. 

"I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself! While I don't think we could do a feast like that every night, I'm glad it went over so well for this important first night. The house elves really did an amazing job tonight, I was really impressed with them" she replied with a smile. "I kind of figured we may at least need the night cap after a day like today and I can't very well let us drink without something to nibble on. I just hope we don't carry on too late into the night, we have another full day awaiting us tomorrow." And many more days to follow that, bringing to her mind she needed to try to work on not overwhelming herself as she had recently. It only worried her friends and put her work at risk of not being where she wanted it too be. It was easier said then done though, she tended to look at others before herself after all and there was proof of that in her exhausted state now.

Rather than sit down, Helga remained standing by her chair and just a few moments later their was a audible pop sound and puff of smoke, a tray appeared on the table sent over from the kitchen. On it was a chilled wineskin, four goblets and a plate of shortbread squares with a few choices of preserves or honey to add on top and a second plate of pastry puff sausage rolls. She tugged her wand out from her apron, summoning a few small plates and napkins from the kitchen. Helga was setting things up when she heard the door and glanced up to see Rowena step into the room. She smiled as her friend looked stunned for a moment at the sight of the room, even letting her mouth drop in shocked surprise for a second before quickly recollecting herself. "Isn't it" she replied with a warm smile. She sat back down in her chair, deciding to wait until everyone had arrived before worrying about dishing anything out. "Godric was actually the first one here, surprised me too but I can't wait to see Salazar's reaction so long as it doesn't put him in a bad mood. We so rarely get to stun the two of you, its hard not to use the situation to our advantage."

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 03-27-2022, 07:25 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
RE: It's a Hit...Sorta (Founders) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM