Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
"O' course Lady 'ufflepuff," he said reverently as he took the small coin purse from her and tucked it safely away in his vest. "I'll see' 'im ou'. Figure I should check in on 'im anyway af'er the way 'e lef' the room. I know tha' loo' an' tis nay good."

"I'll be sure te 'elp wit' puttin' the candles up if Lady Ra'enclaw an' Sir Gryffindor agree te me 'elp," he promised her so that no one would be overtaxed this day. For it was a great day, a new beginning to something glorious for their people. It might not be a fully realized dream yet, but it had to start somewhere and if that somewhere was small class sizes in an overly large castle and a skeleton crew of teachers, then so be it. Merrick was proud to be a part of it.

Giving her a low bow he carried the wineskin with him as he left the room, looking up to marvel at his handiwork one last time before slipping out to find Godric, wherever the knight had gone. Probably to his hunting hut or somewhere along the Black Lake. It's where he usually liked to think or vent himself.

Messages In This Thread
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-29-2022, 02:39 AM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM