Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga smiled as Merrick politely reminded her of the list of things needing her attention before dinner, knowing she do well to get on those before the remaining time was completely gone. Or before she found more needing to be done and further worry her friends that her workload seemed to be never ending.

"I suppose I have detoured a bit longer than I should have, I still have a feast to finish preparing to accompany your breathtaking work and enjoy the both together at dinner. At the moment I don't believe I have anything but I'm sure if you stop by with Godric and Rowena in a little while they could use some help putting the candles up into place to make sure we have enough light. Other than that, perhaps if you felt up to it providing we still have some good light outside you could look around the grounds for a suitable place to set up a house or cabin of some kind for your brother to stay in while he is here tending to the grounds if you think he would rather stay outside then inside the castle. Though if he is looking after the library he may not want to have to travel across the grounds every day. Well, I will leave it up to you and him to decide if he would prefer inside or outside, then if he prefers the later the founders and I can come up with something with your help to make him feel at home. So long as Godric doesn't try to do it all himself that is" she replied. She knew her brother-in-law already had Godric standing on thin ice, no reason to put any cracks in it to make things worse for her friend and given Merricks brother would be an employee all of the founders should have a hand at helping to see he feels at home here while he was working. 

Helga slowly stood up, glad for now the dizziness and lightheaded feeling had passed. No doubt thanks to the insistence of Godric she take a break before she collapsed. Maybe she would do the right thing and thank him again later, if he wasn't off currently causing trouble that is. No, no doubt she would anyway regardless of what he got up to next, he had helped her and it was the least she could do to thank him for it.

She turned to grab the tray Merrick had brought from the kitchen when she remembered something and turned towards him. "Actually Sir Raine, could I ask you for one small task that you can do now or wait until you come across him later if it won't be too much trouble" Helga said then she dug into her apron for a moment then produced a small ruby colored velvet bag tied neatly at the top and roughly the size of her palm. It made an audible clinking sound in her hand as she held it out to him. "When you see Godric again will you give him this and tell him its for the candle order. He is to use this and not a cent of his own money or he will be dealing with more than just me. There should be plenty for how many we need for the ceiling plus a little extra for supply to make Salazar and Rowena happy to have on hand."

Messages In This Thread
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 03-27-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM