Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
Merrick nodded and swept a hand through his messy hair, drawing it away from his forehead. "Aye, Godric said much the same," he said, understanding where they were both coming from. He hoped that the other two founders would be as welcoming to Maximus and his troubled psyche.

"'e shoul' be arrivin' sometime this week if I know 'im an' 'is desire fer knowledge," he said, though he had no idea how quickly his brother would get there in reality. It would depend on what their father had him doing back home. He sighed softly and took another pull from the wineskin to calm his nerves. He didn't want to ruin his shot here at the school but he cared about his family just as much if not more than his own career.

"As fer 'is favorite meal, 'e li'es fresh meat li'e the res' o' us," he said. "'e be particularly fond o' rabbit stew, wit' potatoes an' carrots."

"Moira's tastes be e'er changin' an' she will nay be wit' 'im on this trip," he explained. "O'r Da be uncertain 'bout the school an' whether 'e shoul' sen' 'er 'ere. Tis another reason why I am coaxin' Maximus 'ere in the 'opes 'e can 'elp me convince 'im te send 'er."

Messages In This Thread
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-21-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM