Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga was fairly certain Merrick had nothing to worry about as far as Rowena and her opinion of the ceiling. Her friend would no doubt admire it just as much as they already, just perhaps a small sliver of her brilliant mind would be a little jealous the idea hadn't been hers first. Well, she couldn't have all the ideas as much as she wanted to. There were plenty of good minds needing to be shown and expressed in this castle so her friend would just have to learn to share time to time.

The topic and mood of the space between them shifted a moment later however and Helga took in the worried look on Merrick's face. At first she wondered if he was about to come clean about Godric, perhaps share some personal experience on what had a hold of him and perhaps if it was bad how they could help and support him. She wasn't a fan of seeing the look on his face nor this worried one on Merrick. Much preferring instead to see people happy and smiling, that positive buzz that hung around them before Godric took a turn being a worried mother hen.

Though Merrick ended up not sharing anything about Godric, what he had said had Helga curious and it warmed her heart to hear a brother looking out for the other when it seemed they were in need. Though she was left with a bit of a confliction and it wasn't something she was sure she could answer right at the moment. 

"While I find it very heartwarming you want to help your brother out by helping him find a distraction of course here, I understand the desire to tell him to come here assuming he could find a way to heal by finding something to distract him from his loss. I don't see any reason why he can't come, if he doesn't mind tending to the livestock or managing the grounds. Its a bit of a labor intense position but I'm sure a few of the house elves would lend him a hand outside. If its too much for him, I'm sure we have something here he could do that won't cause any stress or impact on his healing. It would be even nicer I'm sure if having him here will also bring your sister here as a student, keeping the siblings together to prevent either from becoming lonely" she said offering a smile she wasn't mad at his forward invitation to his brother.

"My only concern being is that this isn't my decision alone to make, the four of us need to have some say in who is brought in though I'm sure they will agree with no trouble or questions outside if he has any physical limitations and I would very much like to know what his favorite food is as well as your sister so when they arrive I can have it prepared just for them. I will see if I can collect everyone tonight after dinner to check to make sure the arraignment it ok then we can look into where we can have your brother stay while he is here. If he would like quarters inside the castle or if we should prepare him some on the grounds."

Messages In This Thread
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 03-21-2022, 08:28 AM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM