Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
Merrick looked back up at the ceiling as Godric asked him his opinion on the candles and he nodded after a moment. "I thin' it loo's grand as e'er," he said. "Jus' enough te keep thin's warm withou' takin' away from the ceilin'."

Absently he took up a piece of the bread and bit off a corner. It practically melted in his mouth in a buttery doughiness that was perfect. It was still warm even which made it even better. He handed the wineskin over to Godric in case he wanted to drink first now that Lady Hufflepuff was served with her goblet.

Speaking of the Lady, Merrick turned toward her and gave her a small bow. "I jus' wan'ed te say again, than' ye fer the opportunity te de this. E'eryone wan's te leave a mark upon the world an' per'aps this be mine."

Satisfied, Merrick took another bite of the delicious bread and chewed quietly as he looked around the room. He was incredibly proud that it had come out so well. He had had his doubts when he first started but looking up at it now, he was beyond pleased.

Messages In This Thread
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-16-2022, 06:57 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM