Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Godric looked at Helga, concern blooming on his face as she took his arm after casting the spell to light and levitate a few candles. It was a good touch and perfectly fitting for the setting. Just another incredible addition to this truly marvelous monument to magic. He would give it more attention, had he not been so concerned about his friend who had likely run herself ragged again.

He reached underneath his jerkin for the hidden pocket where his flask was. A thick, heavy ale would fortify her. But to cover for her ridiculous behavior, he took a drink and then shifted it into Helga's hand. "Just take a drink. I think you need it right now." He mumbled before raising his voice and adding, "To Sir Raine's achievement. While we shall celebrate more tonight, of course, every new work of art needs to be toasted properly!"

"Merrick, would you run down and grab some bread from the house elfs? I know they're rather busy but I think dinner is going to be a little too far away for my taste." He smiled broadly at the knight, hoping to cover Helga's own weakness. Wouldn't do to have anyone thinking she was a frail woman prone to weak spells. She was just a little too hard working, something that they were going to need to keep an eye on as she couldn't do this in front of their students.

Messages In This Thread
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Godric Gryffindor - 03-14-2022, 04:05 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM