Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
"Than' ye Godric. Ye 'ave always been a great friend and ally te me an' I will fin' a way to repay ye kin'ness," he said as though swearing an oath. He really hoped they would find something for Maximus but if not, at least he would get a chance to see the castle and see that it was properly fortified and would be suitable to teach their sister. If both brothers were on board, and Merrick already knew his mother wanted this, then their father would surely have to agree to send his sister here.

"In anycase, 'e'll get te see the school an' tell me Da' 'bout it," he said with a shrug of his shoulder. It was the very least that would happen and in that case, it would hopefully bring about the result they all wanted.

Merrick turned his gaze skyward again and studied his handiwork. He still couldn't quite believe he had gotten it so flawlessly. While Godric wasn't as versed in the stars as he was, he'd be able to pick up on the basics well enough to let him know if he had missed anything.

Messages In This Thread
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-13-2022, 07:47 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM