Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
Merrick was pleased as punch at Godric's awe of his hard work. With a grin, he looked back up at the ceiling as the other man seemed to dismiss the nurse. He hoped Helga Hufflepuff would be as glad of how it turned out should the lass find track her down in her romp among the plants.

"Well, t'was ye sister tha' brough' this 'bout," he admitted a bit sheepishly. "She visited me tower las' nigh' fer some fresh air an' I showed 'er the charm te as' 'er opinion on if it was a goo' way te teach on nigh's we cannay see the stars. This mornin' she convinced me te tell Lady 'ufflepuff o' it, an' it wen' from there."

He had nothing to hide from his friend, especially where his sister was concerned. As much as he found himself admiring the lass, he figured he had no chance with such a fine woman. Besides, it had been Godric who had pawned her off on Merrick this morning for wand duty, so he only had himself to blame for them spending time together when it really came down to it. No, the best Merrick could hope for was friendship with Lady Moore for she was too fine of a creature for more with a second son like him.

Messages In This Thread
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-12-2022, 04:00 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM