Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Astrid just barely heard Merrick's words when she felt herself collide with something solid, warm, and embraced in a familiar blended scent as they exhaled a breath."Uff da" she exclaimed in a muttered tone when her body made contact with the strong yet soft surface standing in her path. Taking a half step back to help steady herself, Astrid tilted her head back to see what or who she had run into and discovered it was Godric, his arms quite nearly around her in the attempt to catch her if she had fallen from the impact. Thankfully her training would prevent such an embarrassing scene but that didn't make the sight of his arms so close to her lessen the mild increase of her heart beating in her chest.

Right away their eyes met if only for a split second and she couldn't believe out of anyone she could have literally run into it had been Godric. Just as she managed to convince her heart and libido there wasn't going to be anything happening between them and she was better off forgetting the image of his body she had glimpsed in the mirror and the thoughts created by her lovesick imagination with a cruel sense of humor painting images of enjoying it all to herself or she would never eventually find someone of her own. Probably someone closer to her reach then he was as well. Someone of his position and status had to be married at the very least, lucky damn woman whoever she was. 

Astrid was glad at least to see his eye had healed up nicely and no longer looked black and blue. It was always a pleasant feeling to see her work take effect quickly like that, making her proud of her strength and skill level she had worked hard to reach for. She couldn't quite say the same for the injury to his side, the sudden contacting touch of their bodies had been to quick for her to tell if it was causing him any phantom pain or not. Not that she was going to examine him here and now anyway, it was hard enough keeping her calm mood as it was with the images of his time in the infirmary filling her mind again.

"Forgive me Sir Griffindor, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." She said politely, taking a full step back this time and managed to pull her gaze away from his when he looked down at her again. A little more space between them was probably good, his scent was strongly trying to draw her in closer to him. It was too tempting to want to tease him again or had she remembered to bring the coin he had left her, now would have been a good time to shove it back into his hand. Oh well, she would go through with her other idea instead. It was better sounding and more fun anyway. "Sir Raine didn't say anything wrong, the fault is all mine. I just thought I had taken up too much of Sir Raine's time as he was working and decided to take my leave to let him resume. I promised Lady Hufflepuff I would check the gardens one last time before the evening feast and didn't want to worry her for taking so long to do so. I had paused hearing Sir Raine and thought at first he was a house elf in need of help so I paused to see if he needed a hand" she continued trying to clear up the misunderstanding. 

The two seemed close so she didn't want to stir up anything between them because of this minor incident. Though she was taking the blame, she wanted to pin some on Godric too, it was like he was trying to run into her on purpose after his hasty retreat from the infirmary earlier but for the reason why she wasn't sure just yet. It only further fueled her desires to tease him, maybe even let slip how much of a reaction he'd had to the potion she had used on his side injury.

Messages In This Thread
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Astrid Gudrun - 03-11-2022, 08:10 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM