Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Astrid took note of the change in Merrick's tone of voice and she glanced at him from the corner of her eye. It sounded interesting in her mind if it was possible, seeing a storm formation without having to stand in the downpour of rain or risk being struck by lightning but then thats what made it fun to go out in that sort of whether to begin with.

"No, I suppose not. I could see how it would be a little discouraging for the children to see the sky full of clouds outside only to come here and see the same thing up there. I may just be the weird one that would enjoy and find it interesting see the darker forms of weather as well as the clear and bright sky" she replied. It was for the best anyway, there was something special about going out in a storm that any kind of copy wouldn't be able to fully grasp. The kids could come inside and enjoy looking up at a clear sky, it was more storm for her to enjoy. "I think its great just as it is. You've done something rather amazing with it that I'm sure the children and everyone here is going to really enjoy." 

Astrid took a few more seconds to look up at the ceiling then lower her head down and looked at Merrick. "Well, I should get out of your way in case you have more work to do. I just came to make sure no one needed help and I disturbed you plenty enough as it is. Congratulations Sir Raine on the magical marvel you did with the ceiling and I can't wait to come see it again later tonight during the welcome dinner feast" she said, giving the man a small polite smile then calmly turned and took her leave of the grand dining hall.

Messages In This Thread
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Astrid Gudrun - 03-10-2022, 03:43 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM