Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcoming Students (OPEN)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga was feeling a mild buzz of excitement, helping her otherwise tired state stay alert and awake. It was hard not to be after all the work the four of them had put in to the school and it now led to this moment. Welcoming one student after another to take in the results of a countless number of days worth of work and dream.

She smiled as Cara stepped aside and a tall young man approached not long afterward. Her smiled warmed and brightened in a welcoming form, taking in the boy's stance. He looked almost like he though he wasn't fully centered in his height, sprouting up in height in the blink of an eye as young boys often did or so her sisters told her of their own boys. Rhodri thankfully wasn't just at that stage yet but she knew he would be soon. If his father was any sort of example he would be as equally strapping as him if not maybe more.

Remembering where she was, Helga quickly pulled herself back to the welcoming scene instead of miles away where her children were and wishing instead they were here beside her. "Greetings Master Greyweather and Welcome. I do hope you brought not only an appetite for knowledge and training but also an appetite for food. I don't stand for empty stomachs on my watch so I hope you plan on eating your fill for every meal" Helga said happily.

Messages In This Thread
Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 01-09-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-13-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-15-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 01-30-2022, 01:40 AM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 10:34 AM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 07:21 AM