Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcoming Students (OPEN)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga lowered her hand away as Godric approached, his familiar caring hand on her shoulder a signal he was concerned a bit more seriously then his usual gentle concerned advise. She gave him a small smile as he pointed out they had brought help here for the very reason they wouldn't have to be working themselves into the ground. She raised her free hand again and gave his hand on her shoulder a few pats that she understood.

"There was a last minute problem that came up last night. The enchantment that takes the dishes of food from the kitchens to the dining hall wasn't able to do so in the scale I needed it to for the feast tonight. By the time I got it fixed and working near flawlessly it was already late and I got hit with one of my usual inspirations of a new dish or two. The house elves have the kitchen at hand and most of the meal plans are pinned up to direct them when I can't be there. The same can't be said for the gardens however for the herbology lessons, some of the plants arrived damaged or poorly treated and that has taken my time as well to assure they are healthy and well off before classes begin" she explained.

Not that she really needed to but saying it out loud could help ease some of the worry from her friends with her reasons for her lack of sleep again. True she could have had a few house elves help her out in the garden too but it was difficult to find one with the right touch that didn't have a rough past related to work in a greenhouse. It was better to let them thrive in the kitchens and helping with daily cleaning of the castle where they seemed happy and content to be or at least what they told her whenever she had asked.

"I can assure you though I should have things well under control and getting my proper sleep far before winter solstice. I can't very well let myself burn out before getting to properly spoil all our new arrivals coming to stay and learn here with several celebration feasts after all." Helga added with a brighter smile. Though she hoped it was enough to reassure him as well as Rowena and Salazar that she had no plans to burn herself out early, not if she could hopefully work on preventing after today. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out another biscuit cookie and held it up for him to take if he wanted it either for himself or for Rhiannon.

Messages In This Thread
Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 01-09-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 01-11-2022, 08:11 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-13-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-15-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 10:34 AM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 07:21 AM