Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcoming Students (OPEN)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Godric made a face once the last of the bubbles popped, leaving his mouth tasting of absolutely nothing. Disgusting. For a moment, he considered asking for one of the treats Helga had on her just to make sure he could still taste something. However, it was best to leave them for Rhiannon to treat her when she behaved herself.

"Thank you Rowena," he said, trying to sound like he meant it. He was tempted to tell them that he'd been busy making certain he was perfectly clean and healthy to greet the students but that would likely just make things worse between them. And he didn't need to deepen that look of disappointment. No, best that none of them ever know what he'd gotten up to (other than just a quick nip down at the tavern).

"And to you as well, Helga. I did not want to stop in to the kitchen to grab something for her. I was certain that the house elfs would be hard at work..." Before he could complete his sentence, Helga yawned. He wanted to sigh, having a strong feeling that yet again, his friend had worked through the night to make certain that everything was in order for tonight. He wished that she didn't work so hard. He also wished that the others would see that his coping skills were no different than Helga's. She worked, he played hard - it was all a matter of nervousness and they both dealt with it in the best way they knew.

Walking over, he put his hand on Helga's shoulder once she had recovered. "You work too hard, my friend. You cannot keep this up all year. You've trained your elfs so well; surely it is time to let them take over." He said gently, not wanting to upset her. "I know that it is not easy but we all do - need to trust those we have brought here to do their jobs. Otherwise we'll burn out before winter solstice."

Messages In This Thread
Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 01-09-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Godric Gryffindor - 01-11-2022, 10:40 AM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-13-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-15-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 10:34 AM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 07:21 AM