Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcoming Students (OPEN)
Founder

77 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Helga was relieved when Godric joined them at last, though part of her hoped he hadn't overheard anything she said. She didn't want him thinking she was badmouthing him during his absences, she never intended to but sometimes in a tired state her mind did some unusual things that made it out without her being aware until it was too late. Though it seemed that she was right and he had enjoyed himself a little too much last night down at the tavern. At least it didn't seem to be hitting him very hard though, his good spirits present as always. It made her question her own appearance again, Helga was more often a calm and warm person but something usually there was missing today, in her current tired state she just didn't feel as peppy as she usually did. 

She smiled as Rowena wasn't too thrilled with Godric's ever present company Rhiannon had joined them for the welcoming as well. "Its better the students see her right away and get to know her as part of faculty now then surprise them once they are already here. If someone is a little uncomfortable around dogs or animals in general, its a little easier to do it in an open area then inside a building where they may feel trapped and unable to locate an escape route as easily then if they had been outside. I'm sure between her bond with Godric and a few biscuit cookies I have she will be a gentle sweet heart during the greeting and introduction." Helga said warmly. 

As usual the dog had come to investigate her last and she offered a warm smile as she gave her a few pets then she dug into her pocket and offered a small biscuit cookie which was taken happily. Usually she had some kind of jerky or dried meat snack for the dog but not wanting to welcome the arriving students smelling like dried and aged meat she had grabbed a couple of the small cookies on her way out of the kitchen. 

Helga's smile brightened a bit as she watched Rowena wash out Godric's mouth and the evidence of his evenings events. While it was a funny sight her best friend had a point about it not looking good to be smelling like a tavern when they greeting the new students. Particularly if any had family accompanying them for one last goodbye for a while. Distracted in the moment she was caught off guard by a small yawn as it slipped out and she quickly covered her mouth to shield it until it had passed. "Forgive me for my rudeness, that just slipped out before I could catch it" she said with a flash of color across her cheeks in temporary embarrassment and she used her free hand to swipe a tender touch over her eyes to wipe away the gathered tears in her eyes from the yawn. Just like Godric couldn't be seen smelling like a tavern, she couldn't very well be looking like she had worked all night long.

Messages In This Thread
Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 01-09-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Helga Hufflepuff - 01-10-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-13-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-15-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 10:34 AM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 07:21 AM