Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcoming Students (OPEN)
Founder

35 Posts
4 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
"True, it might not have earned us the best reputation but I would have felt better about leaving," Salazar insisted, forcing a smile on his face as he did relay one other part of the interaction which would make the others happy. "Due to the severe delay in delivery, I managed to wheedle him down to 30% off the original delivery fee so there is some good news."

While none of them were exactly strapped for coin at this point, it would relieve some of the pressure on Godric's behalf. Besides, anywhere that they could spare a little to make up for expenses that could be spent in more useful endeavors - like paying for wands for the students - would be useful to them all.

"Oh?" He said, sounding pleased at this. "So counting the young lady I recruited with our new teacher, that brings us up to four students for certain then. Five if you count the muggle that Godric found this summer." From the tone in his voice, the girl did not count but then, as long as she didn't end up in his own house, then so be it. The number was a relief to know that the year wouldn't be a total waste. While five would be a complete underestimation of what they had hoped for, it was better than no students at all.

Messages In This Thread
Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 01-09-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Salazar Slytherin - 01-09-2022, 11:44 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-13-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-15-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 10:34 AM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 07:21 AM