Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcoming Students (OPEN)
Founder

46 Posts
4 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
A sigh escaped her at Salazar's announcement, though she bowed in his direction. Of the three other school founders, he seemed to challenge her the most on a consistent basis. She clasped her hands together in front of her and did her best to remain poised. "I don't think cursing those providing us with supplies is exactly the reputation we're shooting for Salazar," she said. "We want people to work with us, especially at such an important juncture."

Granted, if this kind of treatment continued perhaps an exception could be made, she added silently. Not that she would curse someone, but she knew the boys might. She had to remain a sense of plausible deniability should something arise. She cast her gaze down the dirt lane that led to the Trading Post.

"Hmm, perhaps it's good that students haven't begun their walk yet since the others are not yet here," she said. "From what I've heard, several arrived at the Trading Post over the last two days or so, inquiring about the school and the castle. Already they are in awe. I can't wait until they see the interior."

Rowena would never admit out loud that she was nervous about that as well. Had she gone too far with the faux entrances and moving staircases? She didn't think so but would their students agree?

Messages In This Thread
Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 01-09-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Rowena Ravenclaw - 01-09-2022, 11:20 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-13-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-15-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 10:34 AM
RE: Welcoming Students (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 07:21 AM