Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Making Myself Presentable (Astrid)
Founder

115 Posts
6 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Godric watched as she brushed past him to put on a crisp, white apron and then tie her long blond hair back. It was surprisingly clean and when she walked by, he could catch just a whiff of odor - she'd just spent some time outdoors, if his nose was right. Should have been. He'd already fixed that easily enough. Considering how many times he'd been punched there, it was a miracle he could smell anything any more. Luckily, it was one of the first lessons he had learned as a magical page. Else he would have been a sight uglier than he was now.

When she turned back to start gathering her supplies, he backed away from the sight of semi-disaster. He really hadn't meant to make such a mess but he'd been a little desperate. If he had shown up like this to meet the others, well - he could just imagine the looks on his friends' faces. While it might be okay normally, today was important. Having a teacher who looked like he spent his nights on the battlefield might give people the impression that the students weren't safe here. It was the last thing he wanted!

When she had assembled a great many more things than he had ever used to patch himself up, Healer Gudrun then indicated for him to take a seat. "It really isn't necessary," Godric assured her, though he took a seat, curious as to what she had prepared to fix him up. "I know you must have a great deal to do. If you would just give me the potion for the eye, I can get the rest. Been doing it for years now. Part of surviving battle fields for as long as I did." Plus, he didn't think she wanted to tend to the rent on his hip. That delved into places that women weren't supposed to see on a man unless they were climbing into bed with each other.

Not that Godric thought of such things! He had learned his lessons about tumbling with random women after the last one stole his best cloak and a small purse from his belt. And he certainly wouldn't think about bedding one of their staff members! That would be most inappropriate, of course.Okay, so maybe he did think of such things. He was only human after all and this woman was rather beautiful. With long blond hair, kind eyes, and high cheek bones - to look at her was to see the Scandinavian ancestry there. While he had faced down many a Viking in his days, few of them had looked as she did. (Thank goodness or he wouldn't be alive today!)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making Myself Presentable (Astrid) - by Godric Gryffindor - 01-04-2022, 02:30 PM
- - by HenryDuH - 07-31-2023, 02:44 AM