Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

35 Posts
2 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
"Two months? That's a long time," he stated as he looked at her before looking back at the smithies for a moment. He didn't want to be rude however with divided attention, which was something his stepmother often accused him of. Zot turned and faced the girl directly.

"You have tutors? My stepmother was instructing me on basic things, but I learn better with my hands," he told her. "So the smithies taught me my letters and sums to better do the job. Do you think they'll have jobs for us up at the school? I can't imagine sitting all day doing nothing."

It wasn't that studying was nothing, but it sure wasn't working with his hands. He needed to experience things which was why his reading was still somewhat low and his writing was just above chicken scratch. 

"I'm Zot by the way," he said, finally introducing himself. "Zoticus Greyweather, but you can call me Zot."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Zoticus Greyweather - 12-30-2021, 10:17 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM