Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

43 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
"Your help was still very much appreciated. I don't always have the best of luck in getting a positive and helpful help when I've asked for it" Cara responded giving Kimberly a polite friendly smile. It was pulling the truth just a little, she preferred to figure things out herself but on the occasion she did the help was either none existent when she was just completely ignored or the help was far from being helpful at all, quite the opposite.

The conversation took a small pause as a waitress approached the table to take their food order. She waited until Kimberly had finished and the woman looked at her next then inquired about getting a room for the night followed by a bowl of the stews scent was filling the slightly crowded room. With her order complete and her room inquiring going to be looked into, she let the woman turn to Zot for his selection next. She wanted to express that if he wanted a drink with dinner she had no issue about him doing so but feeling like she had missed the timing on mention it she let the matter go.

"Yes, I suppose their does seem to always be something to do in a blacksmith shop and not having customers around makes getting them complete a little easier. Hopefully you wont have to work too late and will get a chance to get some restful sleep tonight" Cara said in response to Kimberly explaining her return to work eventually. "Do you often see a lot of busy days here or do they kind of depend on the traveling crowds coming here?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Cara Toirdelbach - 08-28-2022, 03:36 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM