Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

43 Posts
2 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
Cara glanced down at her list, curious if it too said she needed to get one. She scanned over the words, trying to make out what some of them said. She saw it eventually on the page, just barely able to make out the word or was assuming it was the word. Had a letter C that she could recognize and it didn't seem like it would be anything else.

"I have that listed too but they can probably only measure one person at a time so I guess if you want to go get fitted first, I can in the meantime go get my wand. I should be back by the time you are done and I can have my turn then. If you don't mind helping the store owner collect everything Kimberly, then we should be done with everything in no time" Cara said to the pair, trying to make some sort of sound plan. She was honestly just winging it, trying to think of a way to minimize the time they were here and of the chances of any of her faults from coming to the surface. She was already worried about what else was on the supposed school list in her hand, unable to read more than one or two things on it and how much extra the Noble woman had added in trying to see to her 'comfort' and 'happiness'. So long as it wasn't something unnecessary or stupid she would just have to put up with it. Her own fault for not trying to learn to read a little more quickly before she was shoved off to her next temporary home. 

She held her list a moment longer, then glanced at Kimberly and the owner who had approached them. She was unsure who to hand it over to first, Kimberly had offered to help the owner collect everything but the owner would probably be able to direct her quicker to where it was then going down both her and Zots lists. Cara handed it to the owner who looked it over followed by a polite request if the items listed outside the cloak and wand could be collected and she would purchase them. Before he could detour away, she quickly asked for directions to the wand shop and the owner responded clear enough on where she needed to go. Thankfully it didn't seem far and hopefully wouldn't take long to get it and then get back.

Cara lowered her hands to hang by her sides, taking a second to glance at Kimberly and Zot. "Guess I will be right back and go see about a wand. At least its just a few doors down from the sound of it so I shouldn't be gone for long." She said, shifting back as she prepared to turn and take her leave for a little bit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Cara Toirdelbach - 02-18-2022, 06:32 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM