Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

35 Posts
2 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
"Oh I see what you mean now," he said as he looked up at the castle once more before turning his attention to the large shack that was the general store. He listened as Kimberly explained about each of the teachers she had met so far. Sir Godric Gryffindor had been mentioned to him by his father as they had crossed paths a few times before he got married and served as more counsel than an actual in-the-field knight.

The others he had never heard of, though perhaps if he had paid more attention to what his stepmother had been trying to teach him then maybe he would have. Lady Hufflepuff sounded delightful if she was interested in feeding them. He was currently ignoring his stomach which was beginning to gurgle a bit.

He smiled at Kimberly, "Yes, you are most helpful Kimberly. I hope we can all help each other as students too."

Looking over at Cara again, "What did you need to get here? I might try my hand at shopping a bit too. I doubt I'll ever spend all that my father saw fit to send me with. Perhaps you two would humor me by dining with me?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Zoticus Greyweather - 01-21-2022, 04:54 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM