Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

63 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

She looked at Cara and nods as moved to work on putting her rags down from where he was cleaning. “You are okay I am not going to get into trouble since they told me it was okay to take a boss and show you around a little.” She moved to work on pointing some ways. “If want could try and tell you but not sure about landmarks. For example, if start from here the general store is 4 building down. Then turn to the left go down 3 more buildings and it right there.” Kimberly was not sure about most of the other places without actually walking to them. “The general store area, tavern, and then here are the only places I've been. Those if need to go somewhere else might be able to talk to some the locals I know into doing it.”

Kimberly then started to walk towards the store listening to Zot talk about his feeling about going to school. They already had these conversations before Cara joined. The witch did not mind hearing it again but did not feel the need to try and explain what she thought might happen all over again. Plus she was excited to get to the school because that meant she could see her horse again that missed with everything. No one wanted her to come to the school she was going to make sure she was stronger and not destroy people’s things again. “I will work on showing  you the way of what I know sorry if not a lot.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Kimberly - 01-13-2022, 01:58 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM