Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before the Next Adventure (OPEN)
Student

35 Posts
2 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
"Yes, it is rather an intimidating-looking place," he said as he cast his gaze back up at the castle that loomed nearby. He took a few breaths before turning back to Kimberly. "Perhaps it won't be too bad. Navigating the halls I mean. Plus it's a castle, there are always hidden areas to look at and explore."

Zot knew that from exploring his father's meager castle. It had taken some time but he knew the ins and outs of it now, every murder hole and crevice. He hoped that he and Kimberly could be friends because that would make transitioning to this new period of his life a whole lot easier to have at least one friend.

"I'm sorry to bother you, I know you are working," he apologized politely. "I wonder how many others here are here for the school."

He took another look around, noticing people milling about. Some looked to be just going about their day while others seemed a little out of place. He wondered how many wizards and witches were here and how many muggles. While he had been raised as the son of a wizard, Sir Emery had never instructed him in magic. Hell, he hadn't even had a proper wand until today. He could almost feel the thing vibrate with happiness in his breast pocket at just the thought.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by Zoticus Greyweather - 12-31-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-16-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: Before the Next Adventure (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-02-2024, 03:46 AM