Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open)
Professor

73 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
"There is no reason to apologize," Gwen reassured with a kind smile. "We all make mistakes."

The explanation made her hesitate. She had never been one for herbal concoction, though no healer she had every met had given leave to add anything to their precious concoctions. Honey, they swore, might improve the taste but would counter the proper effects. Interesting.

Then again, Hogwarts was an interesting place. How could the person Lady Ravenclaw hired to tend Its sick and injured not be talented in their own right? A bit unique and perhaps unorthodox but certainly knowledgeable in the field. No one could get one over Rowena Ravenclaw unless she let them.

"Perhaps you could write the instructions down for me? And I should probably pick it up from the hospital wing after classes break for tea? That is about nap time. I could always pass it along to the house elf to try the lotion when she tries to put Lora down. Best to start as soon as possible, correct?"

Knowing that time would elapse far sooner than she would care for it to do, Gwen took a few bites of the parritch, glad that she'd taken a small amount as it wouldn't take long to consume and she still had to get to her classroom before all the students arrived.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open) - by Gwen Moore - 07-14-2022, 08:47 PM