Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open)
Professor

73 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Gwen nodded politely in agreement when the healer offered assistance with helping out with Lora. While it was very kind, she had the feeling with Ric teaching classes, Astrid may very well be too busy patching up his students to aid with a single little girl. Still, it was sweet of her. And if the woman had experience - seven siblings would do that.

When Astrid went on to explain that her family ran the apothecary down at the trading post, Gwen's pale cheeks turned a bright cherry red that clashed horribly with her orange hair. "I see." She said weakly, feeling (yet again) the fool putting their foot in their mouth yet again. "I am afraid Sir Gryffindor is a little restrictive about my travels. He promised our eldest brother that he would take good care of me if entrusted with both myself and my child.

"Thus, he prefers to collect the things I need in my stead, thus my ignorance in this matter." She explained. "If you could bring me some of the ointment, that would be a wonderful start. As for the herbal mixture..." Gwen was hesitant. "Is it very bitter? Most of the mixtures that are referred to as herbals are rather bitter...maybe best to see how Lora reacts first before working on me."

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open) - by Gwen Moore - 07-12-2022, 07:26 PM