Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 180
"You both have shaken up what your used to before coming here and having to get used to a completely new environment and people as well as you taking up teaching a class or two so its a new and stressful time for you and your daughter. It will be rough for the first few days for the both of you as you try to figure out the best and less stressful routine for the both of you and once you do I'm sure you both will be sleeping a little better. Until then how ever I can be of help feel free to let me know. I've had a hand at helping to raise my seven younger siblings, the eldest being fifteen just this year so I've got some experience with tending to children of various ages should you need someone to look after your daughter even for just a few minutes while you take some time for yourself. Your health and well being is just as important as hers but sometimes its easy to overlook ourselves while they are so small and in need of so much care and love" Astrid explained with a reassuring tone. While she had a feeling some of the employed house elves must already be helping Gwen out she still wanted to extend the offer of help just in case.

She tried not to chuckle as Gwen asked about the oil and tea, not knowing if the other woman was aware of the owners of the shops down in the trade post just yet or if she was still learning them. "It would be me either way, my family runs the apothecary down in the trading post as well as a small healing clinic. Currently the eldest of my younger siblings are running the store and I check in time to time when I have a moment. If it won't be too late I could have both to you by the mid day meal. I should have no trouble making both of them here and have them done quickly should nothing come up to pull me away from it." Astrid replied with a smile. She wouldn't fault Gwen if she didn't know, not many really did unless they had been in the trading post for a while and had the chance to stop in to the apothecary. Even then it was a toss up in connecting her to her siblings, with two different fathers between the large number they looked alike but not fully unless you took the time to look carefully enough.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open) - by Astrid Gudrun - 07-08-2022, 05:36 AM