Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open)
Professor

73 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Gwen listened with rapture about the importance of a routine. She had been told that once or twice in the past but she'd just been so busy with her charity work and helping Godric and her own hobbies to implement something like that. But if she was going to be here full time and get the sleep she needed to teach, then all-night sessions walking Lora would have to come to an end. She didn't want to let Godric down; the faith he had in her to teach these children to read and write was vital to their studies and she needed to take it seriously.

But her daughter was important as well so she would just have to make both of them work. She now understood why Lady Hufflepuff's children were staying with her sister instead of being here. It must be hell on Helga but maybe it was for the best, just until things settled here.

Then Astrid went on to mention something she could use to soothe Lora, an ointment of some sort with calming properties. That could be amazing, if it worked. And the woman said she'd used it on her own siblings and it had helped. At this point, Gwen would take any sort of help she could get.

"Lavender and chamomile? If you say it works and it won't harm her...I'll gladly try that. And work on implementing a schedule as best as I can." Might be a bit difficult with having classes at different times of the day while still breast feeding but she'd make it work. At least they had started the long process of weaning Lora onto regular milk so Gwen wasn't needed quite so often. While she had loved the closeness they had shared while she had fed her daughter, it was really starting to hurt now that the babe's milk teeth had started coming in.

"And you say I can get it from you? Or will I need to go down to the apothecary for it?" If she had to run down and get it today, it would be cutting things close but she'd make time somehow. This was important.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open) - by Gwen Moore - 07-07-2022, 12:01 PM