Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open)
Professor

73 Posts
3 Threads

All Accounts Posts: 223
Gwen smiled, nodding when Astrid expressed the gratitude that she wasn't the only one caught looking last night and then again this morning. Though there were a few less faces upturned from where she sat, there were enough for her to reassure Merrick...Sir Raine that his students would certainly be interested in his field of study. If they had beauty like that to look at every class period, how could one resist.

The stars! The starry nights were beautiful, she said firmly in her head, convincing herself that that was what she had meant the whole time.

When the nurse went on about the breakfast, Gwen looked back down at the semi-lumpy mixture. To be fair, this was house elf cooking so it couldn't really be that bad. And she had doctored it a bit that it might taste decent. It just wasn't really her thing.

"Apparently, from what I understand, lunch is to be a lighter affair, which is why the parritch. The oats are supposed to be good, slow burning fuel to keep the children sustained for the long day ahead." It was also inexpensive to mass produce. Not that the Founders were hurting for money but when they had plans of this place lasting longer than a few months, that meant it had to be cost effective for future generations to sustain. Gwen tittered, realizing...

"Of course you knew that. Healer and all, you probably know all about this stuff." She sighed, feeling rather foolish for dictating to the healer who'd probably consulted with Helga on all the food choices for the betterment of their students. Wanting to hide the blush in her cheeks for her error, Gwen lowered her head while digging her spoon into the parritch and taking a bite. It took every bit of those lady-lessons her mother had given her to keep a smile on her face. Casually, she grabbed some more honey and practically doused the bowl. "I need a bit more sugar this morning to get me going, I'm afraid. It's been a very long night." She set the honey pot down before taking another bite. This time, between the berries and the honey, it was more than palatable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Delicious Bite To Start The Day-Breakfast (Open) - by Gwen Moore - 06-29-2022, 04:37 PM