Home Basics Rules Archives Discord
Hello, guest!
or Register?
News
1.6.22 -We are currently looking for students of all houses!

12.29.21 - We are OPEN!

12.28.21 -Our site is under construction!

As advertised on:
RPG-D RPG Initiative
RPG Rating:
RPG Rating 3 3 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN)
Professor

60 Posts
3 Threads
Undisclosed

All Accounts Posts: 173
Seeing the familiar look that crossed Godric's face, Merrick grew concerned immediately. Though there was no name yet for the trauma they had all gone through as knights thanks to the endless battles and deaths they witnessed or in some cases caused, he recognized the look of someone flashing back to such a loss. He wanted to go after the man but didn't want to be rude and leave Lady Hufflepuff behind. He didn't want her to think badly of him, as she was one of his employers.

When she turned her attention back to him, he forced a slightly tense smile on his face and nodded. "I woul' ne'er de such a thin'," he promised, not wanting to draw the ire of the temperamental female founder who was renowned for her brilliant mind. "I jus' 'ope she will be pleased by the result."

Merrick held up the wineskin in a cheers and took a swift drink, trying to forget the paleness of his friend's face as he hurried from the room. He had seen the look on his own brother's face many a time. Speaking of...

"M'Lady 'ufflepuff, I 'ave a confession te make," he said, looking a little worried about her reaction. "I 'ave already tol' Sir Gryffin'or, but I 'ave written te me ol'er brother, Sir Maximus Raine. 'e's been through a lo' ye see, an' recently los' 'is closes' friend in battle. Tis me belief tha' 'e be needin' a place te 'eal so I 'ave kin' o' tricked 'im inte comin' 'ere soon."

"Pardon me assumptions, bu' I though' 'e migh' be able te o'ersee somethin' simple li'e the groun's o' the livestock se tha' ye four d'nay 'ave te worry 'bout it," he said, looking incredibly guilty. "Also, tis me 'ope tha' if he sees the cas'le 'imself, it will 'elp win me Da o'er an' we can convince 'im te sen' me little sis'er Moira 'ere as a studen'."

Messages In This Thread
The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-09-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by Merrick Raine - 03-20-2022, 03:22 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 03-17-2024, 01:12 PM
RE: The Enchanted Ceiling (OPEN) - by xdragon - 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM